Kitset Garden Cabins Australia | Shipping, Delivery and Returns:
Please contact us for a quote to ship to your address.
Kitset Cabins use a range of freight company’s to get the product to your location as economical and carefully as possible.
* For all country and remote areas we will happily freight to you, please contact us if you have any queries.
Collection from our depot in New South Wales is available or if you wish to arrange your own transport.
Important, you must read, understand and agree to the instructions when you receive the delivery of your shed. We will quote the delivery cost for your state.
- Delivery of sheds requires somebody must be home and be able to assist with hand unloading the items.
- Kitset shed is delivered on a large truck, so it must be able to get down your driveway as close as possible to delivery point where you want it stored until construction
- If you cannot help with hand unloading / or if the truck will not fit down your driveway, you may require a Hiab for delivery, please contact us for a quote.
Our quoted price includes GST and unless otherwise stated are to be hand unload with assistance from purchaser. On occasion in extremely remote areas where the freight service is minimal the purchaser may be required to collect from a central freight hub.
Do I have to sign for my order? Yes, a signature is required for all deliveries.
Home or Commercial Premises. Kitset Cabins can deliver to either a Home or Commercial address, however a commercial address is the preferred option.
What happens if I received my order damaged? Please check the load promptly on arrival for any breakages. Store the shed in dry areas before assembly. Please contact email@example.com with a photo of the damage and await further communication. We will do our best to remedy this for you.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Upon your order being processed a tracking number will be sent with your invoice/sales confirmation to enable to track the status of your order.
Delivery to any destination in Australia will be by a Freight Company. Please allow 10 – 20 business days for delivery. A dispatch email will be sent when the goods are dispatched. We will keep you updated at every step during order fulfillment
Sometimes freight can go astray and become lost- it happens! We are here to help, in the unlikely event that this occurs, give our great customer service team a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number and will chase this down with our freight partners, we do the leg work for you to resolve any issues. If your products arrive in a damaged condition please let us know. If you are signing for the products please note the damage when signing. In all instances of damaged products please take a photograph and send to us along with tracking/reference number to email@example.com to make this right.
I’d like to return the item I purchased. How will I do this? If you have changed your mind about an item, as long as it’s unused and in its original packing, you can return it to us for a credit or refund. You will be required to pay any postage costs involved in returning the item to us.
- Notified within 10 days from order.
- Return freight is covered by customer
- If returns are in a state of unacceptable quality due to misuse or not in accordance to manufactures instructions the return could be void.
Our quality control teams do inspect all deliveries to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged product, please contact us to arrange a free return delivery and replacement or refund.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will be in contact.