- 44mm wall thickness
- Internal walls
- Roof shingles in black
- Assembly materials & instructions included
- Internal floor included
- Doors and Windows Glass are double glazed.
The Lake Cabin comes with a set of double glazed doors, four double glazed vented fixed windows, two double glazed casement windows and a solid internal door.
Width: 7500mm (7.5m)
Depth: 5000mm (5m)
Floor Area: 30m2
Wall Thickness: 44mm
Total Height: 3400mm
Wall Height: 2280mm
Roof Overhang: 300mm
Internal floor included
Timber is first class Nordic Spruce from European countries (14-16% kiln dried)
Exceptional Quality & Durability.
The Lake Cabin comes pre-treated with Pressure Treatment.
Benefits of Pressure Treatment:
- More cost effective as paint and painting not required.
- Cabin looks nicer and cleaner for longer.
- You do not have to protect your timber from weathering in storage and construction like untreated timber.
- Pressure treatment is the method that guarantees the longest life of wood.
Pressure treatment and impregnating the wood is making it water-repellent, making it last longer. It is a technique to give the material water-resistant, fungicidal and fire-retardant properties. Extra stain in brown is given with the cabin for touch ups after the build if required.
All posts, doors and windows are laminated. This helps to prevent warping. Apex roofs are finished with a metal ridge finial. Door(s) come with a 3-point locking system, 5 year guarantee.
Items in Shed are for display only and not included with kitset.