- 44mm wall thickness
- Roof shingles in black
- Assembly materials included and sprung handle
- Internal floor included
- Doors and Windows Glass are double glazed.
The Ranch Cabin comes with 4 fixed long vented windows and a double door.
Width: 4000 mm
Depth: 3000 mm
Floor Area: 12m2
Wall Thickness: 44mm
Wall Height: 2250mm
Total Height: 2900mm
Roof Overhang: 300mm
Roof Material: Waterproof. Asphalt Shingle Black
Double Glazed Windows: Yes
Internal floor included
Cabin is made from Nordic Spruce from European countries (14-16% kiln dried)
The Ranch Cabin is pre-treated with Pressure Treatment.
Benefits of Pressure Treatment:
- More cost effective as paint and painting not required.
- Cabin looks nicer and cleaner for longer.
- You do not have to protect your timber from weathering in storage and construction like untreated timber.
- Pressure treatment is the method that guarantees the longest life of wood.
Pressure treatment and impregnating the wood is making it water-repellent, making it last longer. It is a technique to give the material water-resistant, fungicidal and fire-retardant properties. Extra stain in brown is given with the cabin for touch ups after the build if required.
Items in Shed are for display only and not included with kitset.