- 44mm wall thickness
- Roof shingles in black
- Assembly materials & instructions included
- Internal floor included
- Doors and Windows Glass are double glazed.
The Tasman Cabin comes with a double door and a two windows.
Width: 4000 mm (4m)
Depth: 5000 mm (5m)
Floor Area: 20m2
Wall Thickness: 44mm
Wall Height: 2200mm
Total Height: 2900mm
Roof Overhang: 300mm
Roof Material: Waterproof. Asphalt Shingle Black
Double Glazed Windows: Yes
Internal floor included
Timber is first class Nordic Spruce from European countries (14-16% kiln dried)
The Tasman Cabin comes with a superior special pressure treatment which impregnates fluid into the timber, optimally protecting it against weathering, fungi and rotting. The pressure treatment colours the timber in a natural brown finish which means you do not have to paint your cabin. A spray treatment is done on the windows and doors, the outside of the windows and doors require painting within a year.
Benefits of Pressure Treatment:
- More cost effective as paint and painting not required.
- Cabin looks nicer and cleaner for longer.
- You do not have to protect your timber from weathering in storage and construction like untreated timber.
- Pressure treatment is the method that guarantees the longest life of wood.
Pressure treatment and impregnating the wood is making it water-repellent, making it last longer. It is a technique to give the material water-resistant, fungicidal and fire-retardant properties. Extra stain in brown is given with the cabin for touch ups after the build if required.
Items in Shed are for display only and not included with kitset.